Bereavement Support South Worcestershire are able to offer a range of emotional and practical support options. To access these services you need to be registered to a South Worcestershire GP practice (Droitwich, Worcester, Malvern, Evesham and Pershore).
Services available are…
> Practical Support, Telephone Support and Group Support.
> Emotional support and time limited Counselling.
Please contact us on 01905 760934 and one of the Bereavement team will be able to discuss things further with you.
Other organisations and services which can provide emotional support and grief counselling to help you come to terms with your loss are listed below.
- Age UK Bereavement – Support after a death
- Child death review – a guide for parents
- Directory of Bereavement Services
- Bereavement Support Leaflet
- Help is at Hand – National Suicide Alliance – Information about coping after a Suicide